A dedicated, open-minded, and experienced software developer that likes taking on challenges and considers technology,art and life in general, like an abyss, where one never stops learning and giving back what he/she learns to the world. In the long run, she intends to coach and lead teams of software developers, from analysis to final delivery of software products.
Furthermore,she duals as an artist and cultural connector in profession and extends the same zeal of coaching and connecting arts lovers towards the full realisation and exploration of their art as a passion.
The following are the skills I have excelled much in, throughout the past years upto now.
Get a glimpse of my professional experience.
September 2022 - February 2023
Alithya - Quebec,QC,Canada
- Inter mandate Period
- Trained and Got AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials Skills Certification.
- Trained and Validated CyberVista Practice Exams on the Java SE 11 Developer Certification Path.
November 2021 - Present
Octosafes - Quebec,QC,Canada
- Receive training and Build Java applications under the Java Udacity Nanodegree program.
- Trained on AWS Technologies.
Java | Flutter Developer
October 2019 - November 2021
- Analyze and define user stories
- Participate in SCRUM Team Meetings(Sprints planning and review).
- Perform Unit, Integration, and Functional Tests with Junit, Mockito, postman, and Code applications using Java EE, Flutter, and dart.
- Make Code reviews, fix merge conflicts and perform Quality Assurance tests.
Java | Spring Developer
April 2018 - April 2019
- Analyze and Translate the Client's needs.
- Manage databases using MySQL WorkBench
- Deploy, code, fix bugs and update the application.
Web Developer | ICT Support
October 2017 - April 2018
- Participate and receive Office365 certification including Azure Training under the Microsoft Interns4Africa program.
- Configure, propagate and transfer domain names.
Mentor | Web Developer
2021 - 2022
Google Africa Developers Scholarship
- Train and assist mentees during their projects and certifications phases.
- Provide advice,guidance,and follow-up during and after the program.
Certifications | Certificates
Technologies | Environment
Spring REST, Spring Boot, Angular, Ionic, PHP Laravel, Flutter, Dart, Firebase, AngularJS, Git, Postman, BitBucket, IntelliJ, Eclipse, Android Studio, Hibernate, JSON, CI/CD with Jenkins X, Gradle, Maven, JIRA, Confluence, Trello, Slack, Flock, KLens, Space, Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, ClubHouse, Anaconda, Python, Data Analytics, Big Data, Cloud Computing, Utility Computing, Deep Learning, Google Cloud Platform.
Scholarships | Distinctions
- 2021 - 2022: AWS SheBuilds and Java Udacity Nanodegree Scholarship Programs
- 2018 - 2020: Google Africa Developers Scholarship, Mobile Web Specialist
- 2013 - 2015: Best female Software Engineer, College of Technology, University of Buea.
Scholarships | Distinctions
- 2018 - Now: Adviser,Co-Founder and Lead Trainer Women in STEM Association
- Build, put online, and Update the association website: http://icotelub.cm/
- 2021 - 2022:Nominee Category Women in Tech Cameroon 2021,the BDMA Awards event.
- Build, put online, and maintain my personal website: https://jessicatcheyanou.cm/
- 2019 - Now: Owner,Dancer and Trainer at Dance Label,237Dance.
- Build, put online, and Update the dance label website: https://237dance.cm/
As a pluridisciplinary woman,I offer the following services.
Personal,Company,governmental and non-governmental entities websites.E-Commerce websites with payment integration.
Provide Domain names and hosting services to companies and individuals
Offer Trainings and workshops on Google and Microsoft Cloud Technologies,Web devlopement,digital Marketing,Customer Service
Ballroom (Salsa,RocknRoll,African Rumba,Jazz,Lambada) and afro-latin dances(Kizomba,Semba and Bachata
Train on the basic IT tools and utilities needed to feel comfortable with your PC's and mobile devices
Offer you the Best advices on the IT needs of your company,initiatives and projects.
Any doubts,Questions?Feel free to Send me a message